Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Few More Chengdu...

In March 2010 I spent two weeks in Chengdu, and I took a ton of pictures. I realized that I forgot to put some of them on my blog, so here they are!

Brandon and Beth came out for the first weekend, and we visited Dufu's Cottage. This is a roller skating class that was taking place in the park next to the cottage. So cute! Love the pants.


I biked over to the Green Ram Temple after work one day. It was pretty cool, and there was a surprisingly large number of people actually praying there, not just tourists.








Napping temple employees...


Brandon, Beth, and I also went to a Tibetan restaurant for lunch. It was kind of blah. Lots of yak meat and potatoes and bread.


The tea in Chengdu was amazing, though. This was just green tea, but the leaves were tied together in a ball that opened up with hot water.

No comments:

Post a Comment